MECHANICAL ENGINEERING INTERNSHIP – CONCEPTION
Under the supervision of the General Director and various project managers, the candidate will feed a database needed for a new rapid development process for shock absorbers. Other tasks will include creation and revision of technical CAD drawings, creation and revision of technical prints and owner’s manuals (for production, sales and marketing). The intern will also take measurements on vehicles both in the lab and on the field. The intern will also support the R&D team for updating various technical documents.
QUALIFICATIONS & REQUIREMENTS
- College Degree completed in Mechanical Engineering (preferably Conception)
- Serious candidate, hard working, team spirit, polite and punctual
- Must be able to work under pressure occasionally
- Mastering of SolidWorks required, knowledge of Genius ERP an asset
- Bilingual (French, English)
- Knowledge of powersports vehicle mechanics
- Enthusiast of quad, motorcycle, snowmobile
- The candidate must be a Canadian Citizen and fill out the attached form to be eligible for the Youth Employment Strategy Program.
HOW TO APPLY
Send your curriculum vitae to firstname.lastname@example.org