Elka Suspension – Boucherville, Qc
$15,00 – $22,00 / hour – Full time, permanent
Starting date : As soon as possible
Location of employment : Boucherville
Duration of employment : Permanent
On May 11th, Elka Suspension has reopened!
Are you someone who enjoys precision manual work and being surrounded by a passionate and enthusiastic team?
We have a job for you!
We are a well established manufacturing company from Boucherville, providing the ultimate ride experience to powersports enthusiasts. We manufacture and distribute top of the line shock absorbers for motorbikes, ATV, trucks and snowmobiles.
Your roles and responsibilities:
- Assemble shock absorbers according to the specifications and technical plans (precision, lubrication, adjustment, etc);
- As required, prepare and manufacture parts for assembly (rods, valves, pipes / hoses);
- Install pipes/hoses according to plans provided for each model;
- Identify faults on the defective suspensions and repair;
- Complete the repair work order; and
- Participate in continuous improvement of workstation.
Note that we offer specialized training for those who are interested in the job.
What are we looking for?
- Level of studies: completed high school diploma or professional studies diploma;
- Years of experience related to the job: preferably 6 -12 month experience;
- Requested language: French (spoken and written);
- Ability to read and follow the technical plans and assembly procedures;
- Excellent manual dexterity;
- Rigor, thoroughness, precision and efficiency;
- Analytical skills; and
- Team spirit.
Why are we an employer of choice?
- Insurance program and group RRSP available;
- Competitive and scalable salary according to experience and skills (from $15 / hour to $22,32 / hour);
- Employment status: permanent, full time, day
- Close to public transport;
- Young and dynamic team, good work ambiance;
- Safety tools and equipment provided; and
- Number of hours per week: 40 hours
- Group RRSP
- Type of employment: full time, permanent
- Salary: $15 to $22,32 / hour
- Telecommuting : no
To apply for this position, please send your resume to: