Main Functions :
- Prepare necessary subassemblies for the production of shock absorbers and / or to the department of research and development.
Requirements and working conditions:
- Educational level : Secondary – General Course (Diploma Completed)
- Years of experience related to the job offer :1 to 6 months experience
- Description of qualifications : Ability to read and follow technical drawings and assembly procedures; Excellent dexterity; Rigor, thoroughness and accuracy, efficiency; Analytical skills; Team spirit
- Languages asked for: French (spoken & written)
- Salary offered : TBD
- Number of hours per week : 40,00
- Various terms : Young and dynamic team, good work ambiance. Close to public transportation. Tools and safety equipment provided. Insurance program available and group RRSP, regular salary reviews.
- Job status : permanent, full time, day
- Job start date : Immediate
To apply for these openings:
Marie-Josée Pomerleau (HR Consultant)