Stage 2 Recreational Shock Absorbers for Sports-Utility Quads
Our Stage 2 shocks are designed to add comfort and versatility to your quad, allowing you to simply and fully enjoy your ride
Sometimes less is more and our Stage 2 model is a good example. With less adjustments, you can pay less and still get the same quality components and careful craftsmanship as our higher models. These shocks will greatly improve your quad’s handling and comfort. Don’t be fooled by the Stage 2’s simplicity, these value-packed shocks are some of the best replacement shocks you can buy for your quad.
STAGE 2 // Benefits
- Designed for recreational and OE replacement applications
- Simple to use, bolt-on upgrade for improved handling, stability and comfort
- Perfect choice for riders looking for a good shock at a good price
- Vehicle-specific tuning, calibrated for your personal weight and type of riding
- Gives a second life to used vehicles or adds value to a new vehicle
STAGE 2 // Available configurations
- Front shocks, 36mm, sold as a pair
- Rear shocks for independent rear suspension models, 36mm, sold as pair
STAGE 2 // Adjustment Features
Controls the speed at which the shock absorber returns to its fully extended position after being compressed from an impact, keeping the wheels on the ground for maximum traction and reducing the bucking effect caused by the spring pressure pushing back after an impact.
To use, turn the adjuster clockwise to slow down the rebound or turn counter-clockwise to speed up the rebound.
THREADED SPRING PRELOAD
Lets the rider fine-tune the initial force applied on the springs and precisely balance the weight distribution across the front and rear wheels while setting up the ride height (ground or chassis clearance) and to lower or raise the vehicle to adapt to various situations or to suit your personal preference.
To use, turn the preload adjustment ring clockwise (from top of the shock) to increase preload and raise the vehicle or turn counter-clockwise to reduce preload and lower the vehicle.
STAGE 2 // Technical Features
- Hard-anodized aluminium internal floating piston for low operating temperature
- Aluminum body that dramatically reduces overal weight and better dissipates heat
- Hard-anodized to very tight tolerances to improve durability and further reduce friction
- Special thread design on the aluminum body that provides more surface and less friction to making preload adjustments much easier
- Components that are precision-machined from aeronautical grade billet aluminum
- Sleek, lightweight reservoir with recessed cap to better protect the nitrogen valve
- Ultra-light spring design with bigger outside diameter and less coil turns, providing important weight reduction while maintaing the reliability and intuitive ride-height adjustability of coil springs vs. air springs
- Reduced weight and friction = less stiction and lower operating temperature = more resistance to fading
- Crossover spacers design that reduces the accumulation of debris, therefore reducing wear on the body
- Optional lightweight composite shock protectors to provide further protection against roost and other debris
- Neutral look and colors that blends well with any quad model and livery
- Provides a smooth surface that helps reduce internal friction inside the body
- More durable finish than regular sulphuric anodization generally used on lower-end products
- Hard chrome-plated shafts
- Seal head design is composed of external dust wiper, high-pressure step-seal and o-ring
- 46mm shocks also feature a double dust wiper to further prevent debris for entering the shock
- Low-friction o-ring material is certified resistant to greater temperature changes
- High material memory that helps maintain sealing properties in harsh conditions
- All sealing components are premium quality, carefully selected for their optimal balance of performance and durability
- Fully synthetic proprietary blend
- Ultra-low friction light viscosity grade
- Ultra-resistant to high temperature
- Extended usable life
Elka’s Unique Benefits
Production Lead Time
All our products are built-to-order specifically for each customer.
Our regular production lead time is approximately 5 to 10 business days depending on the current volume of orders.
The estimated delivery date will be confirmed to you when your order is processed with us, based on the shipping mode you will have selected.