Stage 2 Recreational Spyder Shock Absorbers
Dollar for dollar, the Stage 2 shocks are the best investment you can make for your Spyder
Our Stage 2 comes custom-tuned for your Spyder model, calibrated for your personal riding style with springs adapted to your rider weight, taking all the guesswork out and allowing you to focus on your ride. Don’t be fooled by the Stage 2’s aparent simplicity, these value-packed shocks are some of the best upgrade or replacement shocks you can buy for your Spyder. Treat yourself with a set and start eating miles in style and comfort.
STAGE 2 // Benefits
- Simple to use, bolt-on upgrade for improved handling, stability and comfort
- Adds stylish accents to your Spyder that also make it ride easier and safer
- Perfect choice for riders looking for a good shock at a good price
- Vehicle-specific tuning, calibrated for your personal weight and type of riding
- Great alternative to replacing or rebuilding worn-out stock shocks
STAGE 2 // Available configurations
- Front shocks, 36mm, sold as pair
STAGE 2 // Adjustment Features
Controls the speed at which the shock absorber returns to its fully extended position after being compressed, keeping the wheels on the ground for maximum traction and reducing the recoil effect caused by the spring pressure pushing back after being compressed.
To use, turn the adjuster clockwise to slow down the rebound or turn counter-clockwise to speed up the rebound.
THREADED MANUAL OR REMOTE HYDRAULIC SPRING PRELOAD
Available as a manual threaded adjuster or convenient remote hydraulic preload adjuster. Lets the rider fine-tune the initial force applied on the springs and precisely balance the weight distribution across the front and rear of the vehicle while setting up the ride height (sag) and to lower or raise the vehicle to adapt to various situations or to suit your personal preference.
To use, turn the preload adjustment ring clockwise (from top of the shock) to increase preload and raise the vehicle or turn counter-clockwise to reduce preload and lower the vehicle.
STAGE 2 // Technical Features
- Components that are precision-machined from aeronautical grade billet aluminum
- Sleek, lightweight reservoir with recessed cap to better protect the nitrogen valve
- Ultra-light spring design with bigger outside diameter and less coil turns, providing important weight reduction while maintaing the reliability and intuitive ride-height adjustability of coil springs vs. air springs
- Reduced weight and friction = less stiction and lower operating temperature = more resistance to fading
- Crossover spacers design that reduces the accumulation of dirt and debris, therefore reducing wear on the body
- Neutral look and colors that blends well with any vehicle model and livery
- Hard-anodized aluminium internal floating piston for low operating temperature
- Aluminum body that dramatically reduces overal weight and better dissipates heat generated during operation
- Hard-anodized to very tight tolerances to improve durability and further reduce friction
- Special thread design on the aluminum body that provides more surface and less friction to making preload adjustments much easier
- Provides a smooth surface that helps reduce internal friction inside the body
- More durable finish than regular sulphuric anodization generally used on lower-end products
- Hard chrome-plated shafts
- Fully synthetic proprietary blend
- Ultra-low friction light viscosity grade
- Ultra-resistant to high temperature
- Extended usable life
Elka’s Unique Benefits
Production Lead Time
All our products are built-to-order specifically for each customer.
Our regular production lead time is approximately 5 to 10 business days depending on the current volume of orders.
The estimated delivery date will be confirmed to you when your order is processed with us, based on the shipping mode you will have selected.